National Dispatch USA Corp
Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
Note: This web page is a reference tool for the standard terms & conditions that are on the National Dispatch USA Corp (herein referred to as NDUSA) purchase order. The purchase order itself is the contract, not this web page.
a) See store manager to locate the work area & see issue needing repair upon arrival. DO NOT accept additional work without verifying it with NDUSA.
b) Please contact NDUSA at 813-336-4940 (We are open 24/7) when arriving on site and once the job is complete.
c) NDUSA must be contacted at the above numbers if an NTE increase is required, if there are any problems/issues or if anything in the scope needs to be altered in any way.
d) The store manager is not authorized to make any decisions & may not be consulted for scope of work unless specified by NDUSA in writing.
e) The store is not to be contacted under any circumstances, including for scheduling. All communications are to be done through NDUSA at the above numbers. Communicating with the store may result in cancellation of this work order.
f) Tech must have NDUSA signoff sheet attached to this PO signed by store manager in order to obtain payment for duly completed work. The tech's own paperwork will not be accepted.
1. Please do not discuss pricing with the store as they are not authorized to make any decisions.
2. Please do not leave your invoices at the store as the store is NOT authorized to pay them.
3. The stores are not authorized to initiate additional work. Any additional work performed other then what is on the work order is done at the technicians own cost.
4. All technicians must carry their own liability insurance. Technicians must inform National Dispatch USA immediately if insurance is not available.
5. If at anytime the work cannot be done as scheduled due to the store or unforeseen circumstances you must communicate this to NDUSA immediately and with no exception. Failure to communicate this information to National Dispatch USA will result in the possible cancellation of the work order.
PURCHASE ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Do not go over the NTE without written approval. Any amount over the NTE without express prior written consent from NDUSA is at the technician’s own expense.
2. Absolutely no quotes will be accepted, and no invoices processed without a detailed labor and materials breakdown. All materials need to be individually itemized. All invoices and NDUSA sign off sheets must be emailed together to billing@nationaldispatchUSA.com. Do not send your invoice to workorder@ as it will not be accepted and the payment timeline will not begin.
3. Please be advised that a valid COI is required to be sent in to billing@nationaldispatchUSA.com before any payment is issued. If NDUSA does not already have a valid COI, the 45-day payment cycle does not begin until after the COI is received and verified as valid. Once NDUSA has a valid COI, it is not required to be re-sent with each invoice. A new validated COI is required upon the current COI’s expiration.
4. All invoices are to be paid no sooner than 45 days after the receipt of the invoice and sign off sheet.
5. Be advised that NO invoices can be processed or paid without the accompanying National Dispatch USA sign off sheet signed by the store/site manager. The technician’s own paperwork and signature is not sufficient. The Net 45 time frame does NOT start until ALL paperwork is completed and submitted to the proper email address.
6. You must note the NDUSA work order number that starts with an R on your invoice.
7. The invoice and sign off sheet must be submitted no later than 5 days after the completion of the work. After 5 days, payment may be delayed or denied. Any invoices submitted more than 3 months after completion will be denied for payment.
8. Only 1 invoice is to be used per work order. All quoted jobs include the cost (if applicable) for the initial service call. You are NOT to send in an invoice until NDUSA informs you the job is closed. Original service calls MUST BE included with your final invoice. NO EXCEPTIONS ARE MADE and only 1 invoice will be paid per PO.
9. Acceptance of this work order indicates that your company understands that you may not hold NDUSA or the store/site responsible for not following the directions as outline in this PO.
10. All purchase orders with a DNE of $1,500 or more will require a lien waiver to be signed by the vendor